5 Feb 2012

Self portrait - Mood-boards and rough sketches

Ok so my main idea is mainly a grayscale extreme close up portrait of the shoulders and just up to cheekbones/nose tip. I have been looking at maybe having patterns, collages, objects of interested in the background but I fell that would make it more cluttered.  



Ok so my first idea in these sketches is my main idea described above of greyscale extremely close up, the seconded being similar but with collage bits in the background, 3rd being full portrait and 4th being full portrait with interesting framing block things. All of them would focus on key facial features and classic clothing style, also combined with G-man adjusting tie pose.

Another idea I came up with a little bit afterwards, using the pose and style of self-portrait I found yesterday, combined with Deus Ex and Blade runner theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment