20 Nov 2011

So are current brief we've been set is 'Tentacle' to create a concept that includes at least four tentacles, and is general tentacle themed. So I've come up with three rough general ideas today and they are:

My first idea is to have a large Robotic suit which has a fish tank/bowl for a head containing a squid, octopus or something general tentacled (Cthulhu head?). But I highly doubt that my tutor would let me get away with this, would see it as 'half assed attempt'. So this is lower down on my list.

Second idea was create a general daemonic zombe-ish creature  like the flood from halo or the horrid beasties from dead space, combined with the fishmen of Dave Jones crew from 'Pirate of the Caribbean'.

Lastly my third idea was to create a Medusa esque lady character , I quiet like to do this one because I'am yet to do a female figure. Wanted to do scarlet with for my super hero design and a witch for the halloween brief but decided against them.

Going need pick one then look up so decent reference for them tomorrow.


Also this found by my mate is my main inspiration for my 2nd and 3rd idea:
http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/game_art/the_secret_world/underwater_human_monsters/

1 comment: